65.5mm tall x 43mm wide ENCORE Wheels
33mm machine-ground contact patch
Centerset bearing seat
4.25 oz. each
Sold in sets of FOUR wheels
The first wheel designed for the rigors of modern Longboard Freestyle and Dance!
(Outstanding for technical freeride, too!)
• Finely-tuned height and width with beefy, well-radiused edges.
• Exceptionally tough and durable – highly-optimized to withstand the extreme impacts of big Longboard Freestyle jumps.
• Unusually light for a wheel this size, with mass highly concentrated in the tire for enhanced momentum and angular balance.
• Machine-ground contact patch for near-instant break-in – consistent grip and easy slides from the get-go!
• Poured in the very finest and fastest urethanes the skateboard world has ever seen, bar none.
Molded around Seismic's trimmed EC™ core.
• 37mm tall x 37mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a Longboard Freestyle / Dance wheel.
• Thick, unbreakable bearing supports!
• “Fin trim” hub configuration for robust mechanical lock inside urethane without compromising tire thickness.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
Available in two proprietary formulas.
78A Defcon™: Guinness WR roll speed – more tricks per push! • easy, predictable slide (even on concrete) • slow, consistent wear
79A BlackOps™: smooth and comfy on rough / inconsistent pavement • exceptional balance of speed and grip